by Jonathan W. Keohane and Joseph P. Foy
This textbook covers the topics of Electricity, Magnetism, and Optics at the upper-level undergraduate level. The whole text could be covered in either two or three semesters, depending on the preparation of the student.
To find out more about the text choose the following:
- An Anonymous Review by a professor at a major university commissioned to read the book and write an impartial report.
- A Short Table of Contents showing all of the parts and chapters. It also contains links to the introductions to each chapter.
- A Medium Table of Contents showing all of the parts, chapters, and sections. It also contains links to the introductions to each chapter.
- A Long Table of Contents showing all of the parts, chapters, sections, thought experiments, examples, discussions, fundamental laws, derivations, and problems.
- An Overview of the Text: From Newton to Einstein.
Note on pronouncing the authors’ names:
Keohane & Foy rhymes with Snowman & Boy.
750 pages, 650 illustrations, $40